- Guests with dogs are welcome at our hotel at an additional cost. Please indicate this briefly when booking.
- All our rooms are Non smoking rooms. In case of non-compliance, we allow ourselves to ask 20,00 € cleaning costs extra.
1. These terms and conditions apply to contracts for the rental of hotel rooms for lodging and all services provided to customers for other services provided by the hotel.
2. The subletting or re-letting of rooms and their use for purposes other than accommodation require the prior written consent of the hotel, § 540 para. 1 sentence 2 BGB will be waived if the customer is not a consumer.
3. Terms and Conditions of the customer shall only apply if this has been expressly agreed in writing.
II. Conclusion of contract, contracting parties; Limitation
1. The contract is through the acceptance of the application by the customer upon the hotel. The hotel is at liberty to confirm the room reservation in writing.
2. Contracting parties are the hotel and the customer. Has placed the order for Mom, he is liable
opposite the hotel together with the obligations arising from the hotel accommodation contract, if the hotel has a corresponding statement by the third party.
3. All claims against the hotel shall lapse one year after the commencement of the knowledge-dependent regular limitation period of § 199 para. 1 BGB. Damage claims shall be independent of knowledge in five years. The Verjahrungsverkürzungen not apply to claims which are based on an intentional or grossly negligent breach of obligation.
III. Services, prices, payment, compensation
1. The hotel is obligated to keep the booked rooms and to provide the agreed services.
2. The buyer is obliged to pay the applicable or agreed for rooms provided and used by him for other services of the hotel prices. This is also caused by the customer for services and expenses of the hotel to third parties.
3. The agreed prices include the applicable rate of VAT.
4. The prices can be adjusted by the hotel if the customer subsequently wishes to change the number of rooms booked, the hotel’s services or the duration of the guests and the hotel agrees. > Supplementary by booking determination / House Rules
IV. Cancellation by the Customer (cancellation) / non-use of hotel services
1. Cancellation by the customer of the contract concluded with the hotel requires the written consent of the hotel. If it does not, then the price agreed in the contract must also be paid if the customer does not take contractual services. This does not apply to breach of the obligation to take into account the rights, legal interests and interests of the customer if this holding to the contract is no longer reasonable or another statutory or contractual right of withdrawal.
2. Insofar as the hotel and the customer a date for free withdrawal from the contract was agreed in writing, the customer may cancel the contract until then without triggering payment or reimbursement claims by the hotel. The right of rescission expires if he is not entitled to withdraw in writing to the hotel by the agreed date, insofar as no case of withdrawal by the customer in accordance with paragraph 1, sentence 3.
3. When not used by the customer to claim rooms, the hotel must credit the income from renting the rooms and also for saved expenses.
4. The Hotel shall be free to demand the contractually agreed compensation and make a flatrate deduction for saved expenses. The customer is obliged in this case, at least 90% of the contract price for overnight stay.
V. withdrawal of the hotel
1. If a free right of rescission agreed in writing within a specified period, the hotel is entitled for its part in this period to withdraw from the contract if inquiries from other customers regarding the contractually reserved rooms and the customer inquiry of the hotel his right to withdrawal shall not be omitted.
2. If an agreed or pursuant to Item III no. 6 Advance demanded not done after the lapse of a reasonable grace period set by the hotel, as is also entitled to rescind the contract.
> Supplementary by booking determination / House Rules
1. Furthermore, the hotel is entitled to extraordinary rescission of the contract for justifiable cause, eg if
- force majeure or other circumstances beyond the hotel is not making the fulfillment of the contract;
- Misleading or false statements of material facts, such as be posted in the person of the customer or the purpose;
- the hotel has good reason to believe that the use of the hotel’s services might jeopardize the smooth business operations, safety or reputation of the hotel in public without being attributable to the management or organization of the hotel.
- is a breach of clause I no. 2 exists.
2. From justified cancellation by the hotel no requirement of the customer for damages. > Supplementary by booking determination / House Rules
VI. Room Availability, Delivery and – returnable
1. Reserved rooms are available to the customer from 12.00 clock on the agreed day of arrival.
2. On the agreed day of departure the room must be made to the hotel vacated at 10:00 clock the latest.
3. The exclusive jurisdiction – also for check and exchange disputes – for commercial transactions is the seat of the hotel. If a contractor meets the requirements of § 38 para. 2 ZPO and has no general jurisdiction in Germany, the courts at the seat of the hotel.
4. German law applies. The application of the UN sales law and the law is excluded.
5. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions be invalid or void for hotel accommodation or, this shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions. The statutory provisions apply.
This post is also available in: German